Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Beach

I don't know about you guys, but I like the beach. I have been to many beaches around the world, at least 50 different locations. I like my beaches to be warm and sunny, with a very warm body of water, wherever they are. Luckily, that is how most of the beaches that I have been to are. I really like tropical beaches. One of my favorite beach locations is Aitutaki, Cook Islands. I was there this past summer for a week or so. It is more of a lagoon rather than simply a beach. It is an amazing location.


 
This is an aerial view of the Aitutaki Lagoon. It was a beautiful place to be able to visit. It is very remote there and definitely falls in one of my top 10 favorite beaches. The Aitutaki Lagoon is in the middle of the pacific ocean. Kind of a scary thing to be aware of when you are out there, on a remote island in the middle of the ocean. Putting all fears aside, it was an awesome place to get to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment