Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dubrovnik, Croatia was one of the destinations that my family and I visited while on the cruise we went on a few summers ago. It has to be one of the most amazing places I have ever seen. The weather there at the time that we went was so beautiful. It was perfectly warm outside, the water was a crystal blue/green color and it was so perfectly still. The people in Dubrovnik were beautiful too! They had such perfectly tanned skin and beautiful eyes. I had never even heard of Croatia before I went there. But, I highly recommend it as a vacation destination. I couldn't even count the amount of yachts that I saw while I was there. While we were there we ate at a restaurant and ordered a native wine drink that they have there. It was a very interesting drink, it was good though. I'm not sure what it was called, but, Croatia is known for their wines. Also while we were there we took a cab around the city to try and see the local aspect of the city rather than the touristy area. The cab took us to an area where the local people like to swim. It was amazing, the water was such a pretty color and people were just jumping in everywhere. I would love to go back to Dubrovnik, Croatia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment