Monday, November 1, 2010

Rocky Point, Mexico

I'm not sure how I have made it this far without mentioning my favorite beach of all; Rocky Point, Mexico. Rocky Point is almost my second home, I have been going there my entire life. First we used to stay in a trailer type of thing there, and then we bought a house. Our house was one of the first ones built in a neighborhood called Las Conchas, which is now a very popular spot for tourists to purchase vacation homes. My parents bought it when I was 3, and ever since then we have been going to that house many many times a year. My parents go almost every weekend now that I am out of the house. I have experienced so much in this house and practically grown up in it. It is right on the beach so I am a bit spoiled and it has really made me have a liking for the ocean. I have so many stories from there that I wouldn't even know where to begin. It is such an amazing place and I am so lucky to have grown up with this as a part of my life. I practically have family down in Rocky Point because of people that my dad has met and become close to over the years. It is also amazing because I take my friends down all the time and we get to have a nice get-away from all of the things at home and escape somewhere where our cell phones don't work and Facebook doesn't exist! We also like to party there. I am happy because my parents are going to pass it on to my sister and I for us to raise our babies in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment