Tuesday, November 9, 2010

California Beaches

I chose to write about California's beaches today because I am taking a road trip to Cali. on Thursday. We don't even know where we're going, we're just going! I love California's beaches. I do not like how cold the water is, but the sun is bright and the people are beautiful. My favorite beach in California is Newport Beach. I hate that there is never anywhere to park, but it is a great beach. I was just there a few months ago and it was perfect outside. There is always so much going on there too; so many people walking around, dogs, bikes, skateboards, etc. My next favorite beach, or well place to go to the beach, is Carlsbad, California. I grew up going to a beach in Carlsbad, where my family friends used to live. I don't remember what it was called but it was very pretty. Besides the cold water. I also went there for the fourth of July this past year and watched fireworks, it was so pretty. I want to move to Carlsbad. Hopefully this weekend we go to many different beaches. We're planning on sleeping on the beach but my mom said that isn't legal anymore. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment