Tuesday, November 16, 2010

La Jolla, California

Last week I had mentioned that I was going on a road trip to California for the weekend and I was not sure where I was going to end up. One of the places that we ended up was in La Jolla San Diego. La Jolla is a phenomenal place in my opinion and I would love to live there. We just drove along the coast in a neighborhood with beautiful houses. It was definitely a very high end neighborhood that I hope to be able to land in eventually. While we were in this neighborhood we asked a man where a good beach was in La Jolla. Luckily he pointed us right down the street in the same neighborhood, a beach called Winds and Sand Beach. He said this was one of the best places for surfing in La Jolla. It was perfect weather; the sun was shining and the water was cold but enjoyable. My friends and I went swimming and just watched the surfers and all of the local people. As much as I usually dislike California's beaches because of the cold water, this was a great beach experience. And I swam quite a bit! There were huge waves and one of them actually swept me off my feet and I rolled around under the water and got sand in my hair, swim suit, mouth, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment